The Vanguard™ is a true classic. Not only the shoe that started the industry, but defined it. Since its introduction in 1986, no other shoe has so consistently performed on parade routes and football fields across America and the world. The all-leather upper and countertread rubber sole is the standard by which all others are measured.
- FULL LEATHER UPPER with a microporous finish that allows feet to breathe. It's scuff resistant, breathable, water-resistant and easily cleaned.
- Special Rubber Blended (TPR) Sole for superior traction on all surfaces.
- Cotton Vamp Lining for dryness and comfort.
- Runner's Ortho Cup - contours to the foot to cushion every step.
- Triad Heel designed for corps-style marching and to eliminate heel wobble.
The Vanguard™ is worn exclusively
by the 8-time DCI World Champion Cadets
"Recently our competitors have had issues with the choice of marching shoes. However, the Cadets continue to enjoy maximum performance on the field and off by our friends at DINKLES. Our members can't be worried about traction at 200 beats per minute, and DINKLES gives us the piece of mind we need. Plus, their timely and efficient customer service can't be beat!"
Youth Education in the Arts (YEA!)
and The Cadets